Purchasing a three-bedroom apartment is a major undertaking. A 3 bedroom apartment draws a different type of buyer or tenant than a 1 or 2 bedroom property. A three-bedroom apartment is expected to attract to families. If you’re looking at buying a three-bedroom apartment for your family or as an asset to rent to another family, keep reading. We just wanted to lay out some of the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing a three-bedroom apartment for you to think about. These are the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing a 3 bedroom for rent bangkok rather than a house.
The Benefits of Purchasing a Three-Bedroom Apartment
- One advantage of purchasing a three-bedroom apartment is whether you are able to afford to purchase in a better area. The majority of apartment constructions take place in the city centre and are surrounded by excellent amenities. If you buy an apartment it is not on the ground floor, you may be able to acquire one with wonderful views of your surroundings.
- Many apartment complexes feature good services for families. They might feature a gym, a swimming pool, and entertainment facilities. The best aspect is that your body corporate payments cover keeping these spaces clean.
- You don’t have to bother about chasing agent if something goes wrong in your apartment or shared area. Simply contact your property management service, and they will start taking care of for you.
The Drawbacks of Purchasing a Three-Bedroom Apartment
- Buying a 3 bedroom for rent bangkok apartment may have certain drawbacks. One of the benefits listed above was the prospect of balcony views. If another development is developed next door, you may lose your valued views.
- An apartment will also have a body corporate, which will have its own set of laws dictating what you can and cannot do regarding certain areas of remodelling your unit. If you get into a fight with your neighbours, you may not be able to ignore them.
You could wish to utilise the gym when someone else is using the equipment, or you might want to use the BBQ area when someone else is using it. You wouldn’t have this problem if you were entertaining someone in the backyard of a suburban home.